Volunteering your time can help us make history come alive in the community!
- Roche de Boeuf – a one day commitment: 4th Saturday of September; also need coordinator for the event each year
- Annual Christmas Dinner planning/assistance
- Docent participation (3rd grade visits, Roche de Boeuf, Summer Tours)
- Landscaping (occasional weeding, planting, trimming on campuses)
- Design or help set up flyers, brochures, Facebook page, website ideas, etc.
- Help with preparing Wakeman Bldg. and campus museums for programs, e.g. classes, monthly programs, tours—light cleaning involved
To contact us click here